George Prentzas and Vasiliki Makou, the company’s sales representatives, visited Melbourne and presented the DOMAINE GLINAVOS’ superior quality wines in a Wine Tasting Event which was organized at Dino’s Family Restaurant in Preston, Victoria. Professionals, restaurateurs, caterers and wine tasters attended the event and had the opportunity to taste the wines accompanied by Greek delicacies which were freshly cooked and prepared from the chef and owner of the restaurant, Mr. Kostas Pappas.
Members of the Panepirotic Federation also attended the wine tasting event: the president Christos Doskas and the other presidents Andreas Tsironis and Labros Loizos, presidents of Perama, Ioannina and Dodonis respectively; as well as businessmen from the Commerce and Food& Beverages industries from the areas of Melbourne and Adelaide.
DOMAINE GLINAVOS introduced the following 6 Wines and 1 Tsipouro (Greek distilled spirit) at this wine tasting event:
- Natural Sparkling Wine “Poème”
- White wine “Primus”, Debina variety, Appellation of Origin of Superior Quality ZITSA
- White wine “Aspra Homata” (White Soil), local wine of Ioannina, 50% Malagouzia variety and 50% Debina, Ioannina.
- Red Table Wine “Red Velvet”, Agiorgitiko, Vlachiko and Bekari varieties.
- Red Wine “Vlahiko and Bekari”, PGI (Protected Geographical Indication)
- Red Wine “Agiorgitiko”, PGI (Protected Geographical Indication)
- Tsipouro “Reserve”, double distillation, from 100% grape variety Debina
where they are all produced from Greek and most importantly indigenous varieties from the area of Zitsa.
The guests praised the unique and indigenous wines for their superior quality and taste and as a result guests expressed a clear interest for a commercial cooperation with the importing company.
As it was stated earlier, DOMAINE GLINAVOS’ wines will be available in Australian market within a few days and they will be distributed by the company EPIROS IMPORTS. Please see below their contact details:
Telephone: +61 0426 833 648